Energetic Lymphatic Drainage
What is lymphatic drainage?
Electro-Lymphatic Therapy is a gentle touch, non-invasive technique which helps stimulate the proper flow and drainage of the lymphatic system.
A combination of vibrational, light and electrical waves helps to stimulate the flow of dissociation of proteins that have been trapped in the interstitium.
Although the surface technique is patterned after manual lymphatic drainage, ELT can stimulate the lymph at a greater depth and in much less time with easier physical effort for enhanced personal wellness.
Derma Ray High-Frequency Treatment Mobilizes Lymph
OPENING & CLEARING THE LYMPH SYSTEM
PROVIDES BENEFITS FOR PEOPLE SUFFERING FROM CONDITIONS BELOW, AND COULD HELP THE BODY IMPROVE
- Arthritis Lymphedema
- Sinus Problems
- Stomach Problems
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Skin Conditions
- Women who want breast care therapy
- Individuals with chronic illnesses like diabetes/hypertension
- Individuals who are interested in disease prevention
- Individuals with weight issues
- Pre and post-athletic performance
- Enlarged prostate
- Neck and Shoulder Stiffness
- Toxin Accumulation
- Chronic Fatigue
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- General detox and cleansing
- Lyme Disease
- General Inflammation
- Lymph Edema & Edema
- Cosmetic enhancement